Online pharmacy scams
There are countless amounts of online pharmacies in the internet, so many that if you start check you’ll get dizzy. The demand for generic drugs, especially viagra and cialis skyrockets, and with demand comes supply, and unfortunately – scams.
What are scams? scams are basically cheating. These are traps for naive customers:
- Price scams – selling products for expensive prices, when you can get them for low prices.
- Product scams – selling fakes (you may have heard of the term “sugar pills”), obsolete products that are sold as new, damaged products or expired.
- Sale scams – charging your credit card without sending anything in return.
These scams are common, and you must be careful when you buy generic drugs.
How to identify a potential scam of generic medications?
- The website puts huge pictures of the products in the home page in order to capture the eye and distract you from the important details, such as policies, discounts and contact information.
- The contact details are not working – a chat box is not opened, or is “offline”, the email address is unknown (you have a box to send your inquiry), email you send are left without respond, phone number is invalid/disconnected etc.
- Prices are exaggerated.
- Details are missing / lack of transparency – you don’t get enough data about the drug, the manufacturers, the seller, the policies etc.
Is 4rx a scam?
4rxofficial.com is one of the few online pharmacies that are not a scam. This is why 4rx have such a success – it has a good reputation. You can find any info you need in the website, and if you have any question you can use the online chat that works 24/7. The prices are the best in the market, and you can contact 4rx by phone, fax, mail and chat. The generic medications expiry dated are 2-4 years ahead or more, all made by leading pharmaceutical manufacturers.
If you google “4rx scam” you will find few accusations that 4rx is a scam, especially in old forum posts. These are usually competitors of 4rx who were trying to harm its reputation. The competition in this field is very high, and includes fake reviews aimed to harm the competitors. There are rumors that such negative reviews comes from western pharmaceutical companies that are trying to stop the generic meds from biting their profits.
Protect yourself from scams!
- Check your seller – try a chat, an email or phone call.
- Read reviews, but be careful – most reviews are biased, and sponsored by the pharmacies. Look for a review that gives data and info that you can test instead of empty promised and marketing tricks.
- Buy only from secured websites, that use secured payment systems.
- Be careful form “free trials” – these are 100% scams if they ask you to leave your credit card details.
- Compare between few sellers, check out the prices, the return and refund policies. No policies? don’t buy from that seller!
- Look for the manufacturers details. Do you get a general name for the drug but the manufacturer’s name is missing?
- After you order – did you get what you ordered? if not – can you return the product?
The online pharmacy market is a jungle, and like in the jungle, you should exercise common sense and be careful. Still, you can put your trust on reliable pharmacies, so make your small study before you buy generic meds online, it will save you time, money and of course your health.